Payment is due at time of booking. A surcharge of 2.17% applies for AMEX and a 1.19% surcharge applies for VISA and MASTERCARD. Please note we will hold your credit card details for up to 7 days after your stay in order to process any additional incidental payments such as minibar usage and/or accidental damage.
2. Cancellation policy
Cancellation by guest
- We understand that unforeseen circumstances can occur leading to cancellations and strongly encourage you to have adequate travel insurance.
- Cancellations up to 7 days prior to the date of arrival will result in a full refund minus credit card surcharge.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the date of arrival will result in full refund minus one full night accommodation at the booked rate.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the date of arrival will be non-refundable.
Cancellation by The Farmers Arms
Should it become necessary for us to cancel your booking we will contact you immediately. Any payments made will be fully refundable. Should you wish to, we will attempt to locate suitable alternative accommodation for you to book. Whilst we will make every effort to assist in this matter, our liability will not extend beyond this.
3. Check-in and Check-out
Guests are advised that check-in is at 3pm and check-out is at 12pm. We have deliberately allowed for a later than usual check-out time so that guests can wake in comfort and not feel rushed. We appreciate guests adhering to this as it will allow our team to prepare the room for our next guests. Please note late checkouts will incur an additional fee
4. Additional Guests
Each room has a maximum occupancy that is indicated at the time of booking. Additional guests must be agreed upon in writing by us prior to booking. Any non-disclosed additional guests will result in additional charges.
Guests are provided a key to access their room 24 hours a day throughout your stay and will remain the guest’s responsibility until they are returned after checkout. Please note that lost keys will involve a $250 fee to cover locksmith engagement and replacement of affected keys.
We reserve the right to change our room rates at any time without notice. This will not affect bookings already made.
We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be a negligent act by ourselves or employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
8. Car parking
Complimentary onsite car parking is provided to guests but please note guests park at their own risk. Parking is not available for non-staying guests.
Due to the risk of allergies, pets are not allowed at The Farmers Arms Art Motel.
Use of our free Wi-Fi service means you automatically accept the terms and conditions of use at the time and we reserve the right to terminate a guest’s access if these terms and conditions are breached.
At The Farmers Arms Art Motel we value the importance of guest privacy and are committed to maintaining the trust of our guests by ensuring we meet high standards for the protection of personal information.
What information we collect:
Depending on your dealings with The Farmers Arms Art Motel (FAAM), we may collect personal information from you, including your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, credit card details, car registration, plus names and contact details for other guests sharing the accommodation you book at The FAAM.
This information is collected to identify you as an individual and assist us in fulfilling personal requests. We may collect personal information you provide to us to assist with the following:
- Allocating your reservation within our booking system and processing deposits and payments via our payment gateway
- Identifying you on upon check-in and at other times throughout your stay
- Assisting us to meet your requests and preferences with regard to your accommodation reservation
- Evaluating our service and your experience at The FAAM.
- How you may provide us your personal information:
- By making an enquiry or reservation with The FAAM via our website, channel manager, email, telephone, or in person
- Communication with us via our website
- At the time of check-in to the motel as a guest
- Accommodating your personal preferences
- Updating your personal information or alterations to your accommodation reservation
- By providing it to us in communications regarding service delivery, such as comment cards and guest reviews
- Your interaction with The FAAM through social media sites.
Please note: For your security, The FAAM operates closed circuit television cameras which may capture images of you moving throughout the public areas of the hotel.
How we use your personal information:
The personal information we collect from our dealing with you is used for the purposes of providing the services you have requested.
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us contacting you from time to time via email for marketing purposes. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time by selecting the unsubscribe feature or emailing email@example.com
Disclosure of Personal Information:
When The FAAM collects your personal information we will not rent, lease, disclose or sell your personal information to any third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- In case of an emergency
- To comply with legal or regulatory orders or requirements
- Under court order or subpoena
- In the event that The FAAM is subject to sale or acquisition
- To meet your request for services you have specifically requested
- To companies or businesses providing services to The FAAM who may require your personal information (e.g. credit card companies)
- To debt collection agencies in the instance you owe The FAAM money for services and products we have provided for you.
- By providing us with your personal information you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be released to third parties in this manner. Where required to release personal information, The FAAM shall only do so to the extent required.
Storage of personal information:
Your personal information will be processed and stored on our computers in a secure manner with respect for your privacy and confidentiality.
We reserve the right to amend the above terms and conditions at any time.